XF 1.3 Main index doesn't load properly

Phatcows

We're having an issue that began in Xenforo 1.2 but has become more frequent in Xenforo 1.3
The main page doesn't load properly and part of the page is blank and/or it is partly blank, the shoutbox loads, but nothing is in the shoutbox (see example screenshots).

whatsgoingon_zpsc7093942.jpg

9f777b315552503.jpg

It is affecting members from different countries, using different templates/styles and it is not a litespeed issue as we do not use litespeed.
I've tried disabling the shoutbox to see if it was causing a conflict but it has still been reported even with the shoutbox inactive.
We had some outdated templates in the past, and have recently updated them hoping that may fix the errors but to no avail.
There are no errors recorded in the server logs.

Advice?

The problem is intermittent? Then it will be hard to debug. If you figure a way to reproduce the problem on demand then I can debug it. Otherwise it's probably just a failed request requiring you to refresh the page.

The problem is intermittent? Then it will be hard to debug. If you figure a way to reproduce the problem on demand then I can debug it. Otherwise it's probably just a failed request requiring you to refresh the page.
Yeah, it doesn't happen everyday or every time a member logs in. We thought it probably was a failed request requiring you to refresh the page. It's just occurring more often than one would have expected.
Thanks for the reply. I'll see if I can nail it down at all.

Top Bottom