******* - Mailchimp Integrate [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Stemmy

Thanks for your interested in our product. I'm regret to tell you that when you do rebuild action to force users subscribe, it will import the members who already opted out. And no way to identify unsubscribe state and ignore them.

Regards,

@*******

I not sure you 100% answered my question.

I can understand that a REBUILD of the subscribers will re import all members.

What I was asking was this.

Members on the forum will have set in their profile to "Not Receive Forum Emails"

When I run the action to subscribe users for the FIRST time - will it include those that has set their account to not get emails ?

ok I think that makes it a no go for me then. I think the other problem is I have 20,000 members on my forum and mailchimp would charge me £100 plus per month to send that amount of messages.

ok I think that makes it a no go for me then. I think the other problem is I have 20,000 members on my forum and mailchimp would charge me £100 plus per month to send that amount of messages.

Please let us try on the next upgrade version and we will bring the option to only force users who checked on "Receive site mailings" option.

Got this error when rebuilding caches...

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /home/mike/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Phrase.php at line 332
XenForo_Phrase::loadPhrases() in XenForo/Phrase.php at line 303
XenForo_Phrase::_loadPhrase() in XenForo/Phrase.php at line 203
XenForo_Phrase->render() in XenForo/Phrase.php at line 283
XenForo_Phrase->__toString()
sprintf() in *******/MailchimpIntegrate/Deferred/Mailchimp.php at line 56
*******_MailchimpIntegrate_Deferred_Mailchimp->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 256
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 390
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 335
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mike/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Fatal error: Method XenForo_Phrase::__toString() must not throw an exception in /home/mike/public_html/library/*******/MailchimpIntegrate/Deferred/Mailchimp.php on line 0

Got this error when rebuilding caches...

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: MySQL server has gone away in /home/mike/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 808
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs() in XenForo/Phrase.php at line 332
XenForo_Phrase::loadPhrases() in XenForo/Phrase.php at line 303
XenForo_Phrase::_loadPhrase() in XenForo/Phrase.php at line 203
XenForo_Phrase->render() in XenForo/Phrase.php at line 283
XenForo_Phrase->__toString()
sprintf() in *******/MailchimpIntegrate/Deferred/Mailchimp.php at line 56
*******_MailchimpIntegrate_Deferred_Mailchimp->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 256
XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 390
XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 335
XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mike/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Fatal error: Method XenForo_Phrase::__toString() must not throw an exception in /home/mike/public_html/library/*******/MailchimpIntegrate/Deferred/Mailchimp.php on line 0

That error is caused by one of these MySQL settings being exceeded:
wait_timeout
max_allowed_packet

If you don't manage your own server then you need to ask your host or server person to increase these settings.

That error is caused by one of these MySQL settings being exceeded:
wait_timeout
max_allowed_packet

If you don't manage your own server then you need to ask your host or server person to increase these settings.
I just changed the cache rebuild setting to 10 per page and it worked. Now that I rebuilt the addon, and added all users to mailchimp, when someone new joins does it auto add them or do I have to rebuild periodically?

Thanks!

I just changed the cache rebuild setting to 10 per page and it worked. Now that I rebuilt the addon, and added all users to mailchimp, when someone new joins does it auto add them or do I have to rebuild periodically?

Thanks!

When someon e new joins to your forum, it will automatically subscribe to Mailchimp. You don't need to rebuild something.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom