******* - Mailchimp Integrate [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having issues with users trying to register if they are already on the mail chimp list but not already a member.

The forum logs and error on the backend but also throws an error to the user on the front end which prevents them from even viewing the forum.

Any ideas?

I'm having issues with users trying to register if they are already on the mail chimp list but not already a member.

The forum logs and error on the backend but also throws an error to the user on the front end which prevents them from even viewing the forum.

Any ideas?

we will check your reported issue an have a response to you shortly

@******* - it's two weeks since I reported the issue to you with no response. Is there more info you need from me or at least an ETA on when you can look at this? I paid good money for this and expect a bit prompter support if i'm being honest.

Thanks!

@******* - it's two weeks since I reported the issue to you with no response. Is there more info you need from me or at least an ETA on when you can look at this? I paid good money for this and expect a bit prompter support if i'm being honest.

Thanks!

Sorry about our later. We will have an upgrade to solve your issue shortly. We'd like to recommend you on the next support, please go to our official support area and we can help you as better.

Again, We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

******* updated ******* - Mailchimp Integrate with a new update entry:

05/11/2014: Version 1.2.1

- Fixed throw error when new member already in list subcribers.
- Minor bugs fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

What happens if I integrate it with an existing mailchimp list that has emails in addition to users on my site, will that work fine? I don't want users to get deleted off of my mailchimp list just for not being a forum member...

This looks great, but let's say I have a mailing list already that I get subscribers for from outside the forum registration. What happens then?

Example: Mailing list of 1000 people with 500 people who aren't members of the forum. Are there any issues with using this plugin to integrate it?

@******* - never heard back on this question.

arn

******* updated ******* - Mailchimp Integrate with a new update entry:

27/12/2014: Version 1.2.3

- Fixed bug on subscribers default value.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think its been asked here before but im not sure it got an answer.

If you import your forum list to mailchimp what does it do with the members who have opted out of forum emails etc ?

I think its been asked here before but im not sure it got an answer.

If you import your forum list to mailchimp what does it do with the members who have opted out of forum emails etc ?

When your member who have opted out of your lists, this add-on will automatically unsubscribe from Mailchimp lists.

Regards,

Sorry just to really clarify what I was saying.

When I import the list of all members for the first time it is going to include members that have already opted out from receiving forum emails.

Will these members be automatically removed from the list before the first newsletter is sent or will they get the first newsletter and then have to opt out again before they are removed from the list.

Sorry to be a pain but this is a very important point.

I have all kinds of reasons why members have opted our of receiving forum emails. Some members have died and their partners have asked for the emails to stop. We haven't deleted their accounts to preserve continuity so we just stopped them receiving forum emails. If they have to opt out of another list they are automatically added to it could be very awkward for family etc.

@******* could you answer my question above as I am sat waiting to purchase this but need to know about how the members are imported first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom