XF 1.1 Mail users stopps at 200

polle

Hi, I am trying to send my users a mail.

I have everything ok and when hit send I get:

Sending 200 / 5000 and it get stalled there, trying to load again but showing same numbers. So its not going forward, just 200 all the time.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks.

Well I see that I just have a gmail account there to send the mails, the thing is why it stops in 200 and starts a loop ?

All those 200 users received the same mail over 250 times.

Any clue why the loop thing ?

Thanks.

Here are Gmail's limits:Value
  • Messages per day Daily sending limit* 2000
  • Messages auto-forwarded Messages automatically forwarded from another account; not included in the daily sending limit 10,000
  • Auto-forward mail filters Account filters that automatically forward mail 20
  • Recipients per message Addresses in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields of a single email* 2000 (500 external)
  • Recipients per message (sent via SMTP by POP/IMAP users) Addresses in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields of a single email* 100
  • Total recipients per day Individual addresses count in every mail sent; 5 emails sent to 10 addresses count as 50 recipients* 10,000
  • External recipients per day Email addresses outside your primary domain. Includes domain aliases and alternate domains. 3000
  • Unique recipients per day Individual addresses count once a day; 5 emails sent to 10 addresses count as 10 unique recipients* 3000 (2000 external)
The number of recipients per message may be a limit that is, in part, the cause of your problem. Well, perhaps.

The thing is that this has nothing to do in why it starts looping at 200 users and send 298 mails to each one. So there mus be something else and I have no idea what can the problem be.

Now I can't notify my users about anything, so its really a problem for me.

Anyone that can help ?

It sounds like a problem with the batch processing. Perhaps a bug or a misbehaving addon.

Try disabling your addons if you haven't already. Also try a different browser. You never know.

Top Bottom