XF 1.4 Mail problem

megosa

Hi, i have a problem with sending mail..

Mail sending from OVH email has stopped from few month ago, so i just setup a smtp gmail..but they do not send too

My config is :
22f08fb02c50bec8d8c3abbcd44bf3e6.png

And i have an error :
Code:
Zend_Mail_Protocol_Exception: Email to trolling590@gmail.com failed: 5.7.14 <https://accounts.google.com/ContinueSignIn?sarp=1&scc=1&plt=AKgnsbvNL 5.7.14 TagzqvrILP-REr61Lz6JkIb_jGY25Vl8nV3QYAxhOrw-zP9oXJdEmgsCLCVvLz5KSz0dSi 5.7.14 Ua9FCyl1b5OTT_puluITw3QcYQXMRVInQcxpctoXA31PZ3dLo9ALNCvWHFmre49ziyJ5Bo 5.7.14 ibbwJ7tTYTTHhyd678PGfO-Gszo8YZAHeoDOlYz6B1wFZHteyWpS-1KH96eC_HwBp53YMN 5.7.14 QyR46Gg> Please log in via your web browser and then try again. 5.7.14 Learn more at 5.7.14 https://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=78754 t9sm6969162wia.15 - gsmtp - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Abstract.php:431
Généré par: testmail, Il y a un instant
Trace de la pile
#0 /home/playcidm/www/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp/Auth/Login.php(95): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Abstract->_expect(235)
#1 /home/playcidm/www/library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Smtp.php(217): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp_Auth_Login->auth()
#2 /home/playcidm/www/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Smtp.php(200): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Smtp->helo('localhost')
#3 /home/playcidm/www/library/Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp->_sendMail()
#4 /home/playcidm/www/library/Zend/Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#5 /home/playcidm/www/library/XenForo/Mail.php(175): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Smtp))
#6 /home/playcidm/www/library/XenForo/Mail.php(152): XenForo_Mail->sendMail(Object(Zend_Mail))
#7 /home/playcidm/www/library/XenForo/Model/UserConfirmation.php(136): XenForo_Mail->send('trolling590@gma...', 'testmail')
#8 /home/playcidm/www/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/AccountConfirmation.php(104): XenForo_Model_UserConfirmation->sendEmailConfirmation(Array)
#9 /home/playcidm/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_AccountConfirmation->actionResend()
#10 /home/playcidm/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/playcidm/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
État de la demande
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(55) "http://play-cid-modding.com/account-confirmation/resend"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Can you help me? Thanks

ps: sorry for bad english, i'm french i ask on xenfrench, but no one can help me

Just to note that when you were using Gmail the necessary action was in the error message:
Just for future reference, this error message is not helpful, whatsoever. I ended up finding how to stop the error message via StackOverflow. Which states:
You need to turn on the Allow less secure apps: ON, login to google using the account desired, and go to the security page and set theAllow less secure appsto be ON.
I went to the security page in question, changed to allow less secure apps and the error message is now gone from XenForo. However, I'm still not receiving the confirmation emails... and now there's no errors in XenForo.

If there are no errors in XenForo, then they are being accepted by the SMTP server. It would be handling any errors from then on (and should be informing you of issues to your bounce address).

Top Bottom