XF 1.4 Mail Error

-Andromeda-

Hi

İ have a error : error is run Thé forgot a password link an confirm links
Error text:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

And my system is Not send confirm and password Reminder links ....

How can i fix ?

Thanks

If you view the page source it should show the details of the error.
Hello An error in the system error does not appear in the diary, but clicked on the link Password forgotten coming in the form of a screen

mPn3ZR.png

This is likely a server configuration issue, possibly due to one of these MySQL settings:

wait_timeout
max_allowed_packet

Contact your host and explain the problem and they should be able to help by adjusting those,

This is likely a server configuration issue, possibly due to one of these MySQL settings:

wait_timeout
max_allowed_packet

Contact your host and explain the problem and they should be able to help by adjusting those,
İ talked my hosting company they said no problem in the server.Could not error my software was given the answer

Last edited:
How big is your forum? It's likely that is unnecessary, and they are just trying to squeeze more money out of you.
forum not have much larger audience. VPS means spending money on empty. also more up to 2 days prior there wasn't a mistake.I support re-opener in the morning plug. I hope that the problem is solved tomorrow, I need to find a company or other

Just took a look at your forum through the domain in the screenshots, and you only have 14 posts. Definitely no need for a VPS when you have almost no activity. Definitely invest in a better host. That's my only suggestion.

It looks like you're using a free host. Things like this are definitely expected with them. Also, just took a look at your forum through the domain in the screenshots, and you only have 14 posts. Definitely no need for a VPS when you have almost no activity. Definitely invest in a better host. That's my only suggestion.
No İ using premium host.Definitely no need for a VPS when you have almost no activity. Definitely invest in a better host. That's my only suggestion I speak with the host company. If the problem persists I'll do another firm transition . Thanks för your suggestion

Edit : wordpress os have a same error . Error isSMTP -> ERROR: Failed to connect to server: Connection timed out (110) host is a having a problem

Last edited:
Top Bottom