Ludos Gaming Network

Trilient

So I've got this nifty little website called LGN. We're just over a month old and we're doing pretty well! I'm still getting used to using Xenforo, but It's getting easier.

Check us out! http://ludosnet.com

Maybe give us some feedback if you like :)

I would look into getting a custom theme personally... Flexile is one of the most overused styles to date, it's nice and all... but seems like every other XF site is powered by it ;p.

EDIT: Nice just saw a custom request by you :)

I would look into getting a custom theme personally... Flexile is one of the most overused styles to date, it's nice and all... but seems like every other XF site is powered by it ;p.

EDIT: Nice just saw a custom request by you :)
Yep, We're working on that ;) I know flexile is a common theme. However of the themes I looked at I felt it was the most fitting for us at the moment plus it's free.

Our site is more for our content than it is for anything else. Though we're building and adding more to it everyday.

Yep, We're working on that ;) I know flexile is a common theme. However of the themes I looked at I felt it was the most fitting for us at the moment plus it's free.

Our site is more for our content than it is for anything else. Though we're building and adding more to it everyday.

Good stuff, past that I LOVE your youtube intro :), simple quick and looks nice, is it a premade you bought or custom made?

The forums themselves seem to be split pretty good, not too many forums per category

I'm personally a fan of having my sidebar the same across the board, not sure how you feel about it but the widget framework can achieve it pretty easily. When I say across the board I mean only the pages with an actual sidebar, like home and forums personally should have the same sidebar.

Good luck though, we have our forums up and we're looking to get into the youtube side of things, so we'll see how it goes :)

Good stuff, past that I LOVE your youtube intro :), simple quick and looks nice, is it a premade you bought or custom made?

The forums themselves seem to be split pretty good, not too many forums per category

I'm personally a fan of having my sidebar the same across the board, not sure how you feel about it but the widget framework can achieve it pretty easily. When I say across the board I mean only the pages with an actual sidebar, like home and forums personally should have the same sidebar.

Good luck though, we have our forums up and we're looking to get into the youtube side of things, so we'll see how it goes :)
Our youtube intro is custom made by one of our directors :). I agree about the sidebar being the same, I don't know how to edit the sidebar to do all of that though. I'm new to the software itself.

Top Bottom