XF 2.2 Lost toolbar in reply area

Jon12345

Just upgraded to Xenforo 2.2 and I've lost all my toolbar buttons in the Post reply window. Any ideas?

Also, when I click the Post reply button to add a reply, I get a bar that runs from left to right in a cycle at the top of my screen. It is a horizontal bar but also a vertical bar on the right hand side of it. Whoosh whoosh it goes!

Solution
I've fixed the toolbar issue and the looping bar after clicking Post reply. Just clear the browser cache! I did Empty cache and hard reload using Google Developer tools.
Yes, that must be it. I am using Shades of Blue. They state the following:

• This is a xenForo 2.2 compliance upgrade only (nothing new).
  • The style has been exported as an "archive" so no need to "extract" the zip file
  • Simply import the .zip file as is

I am a bit unsure of where to go to just import the zip file, as they suggest. Any ideas?

I've fixed the toolbar issue and the looping bar after clicking Post reply. Just clear the browser cache! I did Empty cache and hard reload using Google Developer tools.

Reactions: jul
Solution

Had the same exact issues as you had. I just disabled almost all add-ons which isn't ideal. Gonna give it a try. Thank you for sharing your solution.

Just did upgrade to 2.2 and lost tool bars also. Suggestions? Cleared browser cache didn't help. Even opened site in Edge (which wouldn't have had any cache and the tool bar was gone.

Top Bottom