Lost F35 Fighter Jet

Dixie McCall

Imagine some day the U.S. military loses a jet then asks the public for help it? That would be so weird.

Seriously, I thought I was dreaming.

Do you buy their story? I don’t.

The aircraft was left in autopilot at the time of ejection.

Okay hear me out... this is a hilarious thought that just came to mind... this F35 wasn't on fire. It didn't crash. It just flew away right? That is why they struggled to find it. It must have drifted just fine off course with A/P engaged into the atlantic. The only explanation is that the pilot ejected from an at least partially functioning aircraft.

Why in the world would a career minded aviator abandon an $80 million fighter jet and parachute delicately into a residential area? No choice. You've heard of "chucking jets?" Well, in this case the jet chucked him. What if he accidently ejected himself in flight?? He was sitting there in his chair pushing buttons when, pilot shenanigans happened...

It was initially thought to have gone down in an area with a large lake, so they focused the search there initially. I can see given this circumstance why it would not immediately be found.

It was not on autopilot, that was speculation by some in the public which turned into fake news.

Also, the plane has found.

It was initially thought to have gone down in an area with a large lake, so they focused the search there initially. I can see given this circumstance why it would not immediately be found.

It was not on autopilot, that was speculation by some in the public which turned into fake news.

Also, the plane has found.
Do you have a source stating it was never left in autopilot? All official sources say the aircraft was at time of ejection. Just looking for the latest news on this…

The aircraft was left in autopilot at the time of ejection.

Doubt that.
If I would design a fighter jet that needs to be flown by a pilot, I would automatically disengage all automatic features if the pilot ejects himself.

I can't reveal my sources for obvious reasons but what actually happened is this.

The pilot has an anonymous YouTube channel called Flying Furry Fighters in which he posts videos of himself flying fighter jets in his furry fox suit.

Obviously he needs to keep this secret so he hides the fur suit in his go bag.

Once in the air, he puts the jet in autopilot, changes into the fur suit and then records content for his YT channel, before getting changed again.

Unfortunately, this time, just as he finished changing and getting strapped in, his tail caught on the ejector handle and that was it!

Footage taken using a phone of a large fox parachuting into a wooded area has confirmed this.

The simplest explanation is almost always the correct one. Aliens took it. 🛸
Until we hear more, if ever, I'm going with aliens also. 👽 Take note that there have been no new UFO sightings over the area since the jet disappeared. 🛸 Thanks, Russell!

Independence Day Hello GIF

🤣

I can't reveal my sources for obvious reasons but what actually happened is this.

The pilot has an anonymous YouTube channel called Flying Furry Fighters in which he posts videos of himself flying fighter jets in his furry fox suit.

Once in the air, he puts the jet in autopilot, changes into the fur suit and then records content for his YT channel, before getting changed again.

Unfortunately, this time, just as he finished changing and getting strapped in, his tail caught on the ejector handle and that was it!

Footage taken using a phone of a large fox parachuting into a wooded area has confirmed this.
If I were you, I'd slap a trademark on that post before they turn it into a blockbuster. "TM"

If this is the case, dude is in deep, deep trouble.

Footage taken using a phone of a large fox parachuting into a wooded area has confirmed this
:ROFLMAO: say it is true

Once in the air, , changes into the fur suit and then records content for his YT channel, before getting changed again.

Why did my mind immediately think of a joystick as I started reading your post? I’m officially a sicko. 🤣

Top Bottom