Style Looking to style XF to Match WP

Big Dan

Hi Folks,

I have a client who recently overhauled his Wordpress style and is looking to convert from vBulletin to XenForo in the very near future. The site is Mobile Beat.

Essentials are having the header duplicated and fonts the same. We would like some customization to the threadbit and showthread areas to add more contrast between posts than there is with the default XenForo skin.

You will be paid by and deal with the client directly. Think of me as the general contractor I'm just providing direction. Reply back with examples of previous work and a rough estimate please.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi Folks,

I have a client who recently overhauled his Wordpress style and is looking to convert from vBulletin to XenForo in the very near future. The site is Mobile Beat.

Essentials are having the header duplicated and fonts the same. We would like some customization to the threadbit and showthread areas to add more contrast between posts than there is with the default XenForo skin.

You will be paid by and deal with the client directly. Think of me as the general contractor I'm just providing direction. Reply back with examples of previous work and a rough estimate please.

Thanks,
Dan

Definitely would recommend @Russ from Pixel Exit.

Top Bottom