Looking to improve your ad revenue? Check out Datablocks

PumpinIron

Since I started my Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum back in 2015 I have been using Google AdSense to run auto placed ads. I watched the revenue slowly increase over the years until Iw as generating around $1800 a month. I never thought twice about that for some reason since the bulk of my revenue comes from Amazon affiliate links. I got an email (I get many like this, most are spam of course) from Paul Crookham at Datablocks informing me that he was very confident he could increase my ad revenue substantially.

Naturally I was weary about this thinking that it would be a big gamble to take a chance on what had been a very consistent revenue source. Paul convinced me though so I decided to go all in. Within a month of optimizing my ads my revenue had gone from $1800 a month to $6000 a month! Needless to say I was floored. I've watched the revenue hover around that figure for the past several months which has proven to me that this is no fluke, Paul and his team really, really know what they are doing.

What is even more shocking is that Paul informed me that there are so many massive websites out there (i.e. Barstool Sports) that are making a fraction of what they could be making in ad revenue. He told me that they're trying to go after a lot of these bigger websites but often times they just dismiss them. I can say from a personal standpoint that talking with and getting to know Paul over the past several months has been eye-opening. He really, really knows what he's talking about and has helped me to more than triple my ad revenue.

Not only has the ad revenue improved but the quality and placement of ads has also improved significantly. I told him I was so happy about this that I was going to leave him a public review on XenForo so that others could potentially get in on this. He told me that it was worth mentioning that they're really focused right now on large publisher opportunities, and for them that means sites with the potential to generate >$100k per month in ad revenue with $50k per month being the minimum. Now I realize that automatically eliminates a lot of the smaller guys, but I can tell you that if you have a forum making 50k per month in ad revenue, I'm almost certain that Paul can increase that revenue a substantial amount.

Anyways, I don't stand to gain anything from this at all, but I did want to share this with the community since I'm absolutely elated with how much of an improvement this made.

I just went through your board and I can tell you when I visit sites with not only that many ads, but intrusive ones, I leave and never return. I understand making more money, but I dismiss ad services that want to do that to my boards.

Since I started my Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum back in 2015 I have been using Google AdSense to run auto placed ads. I watched the revenue slowly increase over the years until Iw as generating around $1800 a month. I never thought twice about that for some reason since the bulk of my revenue comes from Amazon affiliate links. I got an email (I get many like this, most are spam of course) from Paul Crookham at Datablocks informing me that he was very confident he could increase my ad revenue substantially.

Naturally I was weary about this thinking that it would be a big gamble to take a chance on what had been a very consistent revenue source. Paul convinced me though so I decided to go all in. Within a month of optimizing my ads my revenue had gone from $1800 a month to $6000 a month! Needless to say I was floored. I've watched the revenue hover around that figure for the past several months which has proven to me that this is no fluke, Paul and his team really, really know what they are doing.

What is even more shocking is that Paul informed me that there are so many massive websites out there (i.e. Barstool Sports) that are making a fraction of what they could be making in ad revenue. He told me that they're trying to go after a lot of these bigger websites but often times they just dismiss them. I can say from a personal standpoint that talking with and getting to know Paul over the past several months has been eye-opening. He really, really knows what he's talking about and has helped me to more than triple my ad revenue.

Not only has the ad revenue improved but the quality and placement of ads has also improved significantly. I told him I was so happy about this that I was going to leave him a public review on XenForo so that others could potentially get in on this. He told me that it was worth mentioning that they're really focused right now on large publisher opportunities, and for them that means sites with the potential to generate >$100k per month in ad revenue with $50k per month being the minimum. Now I realize that automatically eliminates a lot of the smaller guys, but I can tell you that if you have a forum making 50k per month in ad revenue, I'm almost certain that Paul can increase that revenue a substantial amount.

Anyways, I don't stand to gain anything from this at all, but I did want to share this with the community since I'm absolutely elated with how much of an improvement this made.
I’m guessing you have to use your Adsense account with them?

Congrats on the revenue growth! That’s impressive.

I have tried similar services like this one like NitroPay (pays 30-40% only vs adsense) and Ezoic (generates lots of 5xx errors for my users) and both didn't perform well for me as I target Asian visitors.

I'm trying https://ams.amazon.com/webpublisher now :)
Let me try this one also.

please keep us updated

@PumpinIron
Nice site! How is your paid supporting membership going?

I have to thank you. I used Little Snitch to monitor my network traffic and I block as many ad networks as possible. I thought I had most of them blocked then went to your site and it lit up like a Christmas tree.

My members would never go for that.

I have tried similar services like this one like NitroPay (pays 30-40% only vs adsense) and Ezoic (generates lots of 5xx errors for my users) and both didn't perform well for me as I target Asian visitors.

I'm trying https://ams.amazon.com/webpublisher now :)
Let me try this one also.

Yes, Datablocks was pretty upfront with me when they mentioned that their service will really only benefit forums that are targeting U.S. consumers. At least at the moment.

Reactions: rdn
@PumpinIron, are you still using the same company and seeing the same success, with Paul as you mentioned?
Yes sir! While some here will criticize it, I pay them no attention. The success has been more than I would have ever imagined and paid members (which is a one time fee) never have to see a single ad. I never noticed a decline in membership either, it’s only gone up or remained the same.

The revenue I was making with AdSense is a joke compared to this.

I have to thank you. I used Little Snitch to monitor my network traffic and I block as many ad networks as possible. I thought I had most of them blocked then went to your site and it lit up like a Christmas tree.

My members would never go for that.

But does your forum generate enough money to make it worthwhile?

I completely understand wanting a nice relaxing user experience. But I'm also in business and I need to make money.

Top Bottom