Looking to Hire someone to do a few things...

Tattooed Theist

Admins, I wasn't sure where to post this. So please move this to wherever it needs to go. Thanks so much!

1. Bible Tagger.
I used it on my forum for years until 2.0, for some reason I can't get it to work.
Click here to find it

2. Some routine cleaning up and upgrade/updating

3. Change "Messages & Threads" Forum List.
So again, I had it on our 1.5 but I can't get it to work on 2.0
Where it shows number of Threads in each forum, we had it show Messages
Then next to it - where it currently says "messages" we had it show total views of that forum.

4. Our smilies currently don't work... I have no clue what happened, how, or why, they stopped working.
But basically if you slick the smilie BBCODE button, nothing happens...

PM me to set everything up.

Admins, I wasn't sure where to post this. So please move this to wherever it needs to go. Thanks so much!

1. Bible Tagger.
I used it on my forum for years until 2.0, for some reason I can't get it to work.
Click here to find it

View attachment 199309

Then next to it - where it currently says "messages" we had it show total views of that forum.
View attachment 199310

4. Our smilies currently don't work... I have no clue what happened, how, or why, they stopped working.

We offer tech support and maintenance and we'll happy to help you to troubleshoot these issues.

1. Bible Tagger.
Click here to find it

View attachment 199309

View attachment 199310

I've left you a private message in relation to this.

If you want to send a quote to my PM, I'll compare it to the other quotes I've received.
Thanks
There is no need. You can read the price and reviews of the maintenance service I was going to tell you about here:

Top Bottom