• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Looking to hire someone to customize my forum with custom addons

Solby

I'm looking to set up a new Xenforo Forum with lots of custom features. I've typed up a list of the things I'm wanting done and would be interested in share if you have advanced experience with Xenforo and can do it economically. Please contact me with your credentials and availability to get the job done...I'm looking to move quickly.

The Third-Party Services forum is for services you are offering so I've moved this thread to Add-on Requests.

Okay...I thought that was for features you wanted Xenforo to add-on...I didn't understand it was for posting help wanted ads.

I'm looking to set up a new Xenforo Forum with lots of custom features. I've typed up a list of the things I'm wanting done and would be interested in share if you have advanced experience with Xenforo and can do it economically. Please contact me with your credentials and availability to get the job done...I'm looking to move quickly.

I think it will help to get more responses to list here as well what things you need help with.

I think it will help to get more responses to list here as well what things you need help with.
If these are features specific to his site, posting them publicly would be a bad idea, because then other people can steal the ideas.

Top Bottom