• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Looking to hire someone for header customisation.

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I am looking to make the push away from vbulletin soon as possible following a big arguement with it not doing things as it should do.

I would like to get my header customised, but am having troubles with it. Salty very kindly offered to do it when he is finished with his own jobs, but doesn't know when he will be available, so I am willing to stretch out a little to pay someone to do it for me.

Please note, it is not your usual customisation, and will require a bit of working at your end. A very poor mock up of what I am trying to achieve is here.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/bon/greenblue1.jpg

Willing to negotiate on budget. I would rather pay slightly more for a VERY WELL DONE job (eg, changing logo height and bar heights in admin still work with this customisation) than a basic job which gets what I want with no flexibility.

Cheers

The Third-Party Services forum is for services you are offering so I've moved this thread to Add-on Requests.

The [Home] [Forums] [About Us] [Contact Us] are NavBar items.
You would just need to hide the [Members] and [Help] and add About Us and Contact Us.
Lots of posts describe what needs changing to accomplish this.

Search : NavBar [search titles only]
What are you going to do with the [Home] Tab ? XenPorta ?

The [Home] [Forums] [About Us] [Contact Us] are NavBar items.
You would just need to hide the [Members] and [Help] and add About Us and Contact Us.
Lots of posts describe what needs changing to accomplish this.

Search : NavBar [search titles only]
What are you going to do with the [Home] Tab ? XenPorta ?

Well don't want to remove those items, I just put it together to show the general design idea I am heading for.

Could you even use what I made for you yesterday? :)

You might need to crop the header so it's in the middle though. I am curious to hear if that works.

Could you even use what I made for you yesterday? :)

You might need to crop the header so it's in the middle though. I am curious to hear if that works.

Hey, Cheers for your work yesterday, it has given me a new perspective to tackle the problem from :) Back to normal work though today! Will let you know how it goes.

Top Bottom