Other Looking for WP merging help and someone to handle maintenance.

Your Ski Advisor

First of all we are very happy with Xenforo and our community loves it. With that said, we need help. Our site (pugski.com) is up and running well but we didn't build it and the person who did needs to move on so we need someone to pass the reins to. I/we are not tech people, we do not know or understand the code that is needed to make changes, we are social sales people who draw the people in and create content. We are looking someone to maintain the site and move our landing page from WP to Xenforo for smoother integration. We have a list of things we would like to integrate, change and evolve.

Ideally we would like to work with someone "local" i.e. S.F./Nor Cal and in a perfect world, ski since it is a ski centric community.

First of all we are very happy with Xenforo and our community loves it. With that said, we need help. Our site (pugski.com) is up and running well but we didn't build it and the person who did needs to move on so we need someone to pass the reins to. I/we are not tech people, we do not know or understand the code that is needed to make changes, we are social sales people who draw the people in and create content. We are looking someone to maintain the site and move our landing page from WP to Xenforo for smoother integration. We have a list of things we would like to integrate, change and evolve.

Ideally we would like to work with someone "local" i.e. S.F./Nor Cal and in a perfect world, ski since it is a ski centric community.
Hi,

Feel free to start a chat with us at www.todo10.com. We offer XenForo and Wordpress maintenance services so we're the people you are looking for.

Regards,
Claudio

Imagine walking into a car dealership and the first question you get is "How much money do you have to spend?" That is no different than being immediately asked "what is you budget?" What we are requesting will cost X amount of dollars, give us an idea what your costs will be and if you are in the range, we will continue the discussion. Please confirm what we need before asking what we have to spend. Oh, and look at our site before replying.

Hello there, very nice site you have there. I was going to see what all you need done as ThemeHouse would be glad to help you. Please message me privately or explain further below this reply. Hope to hear back from you soon!

I've a bit of experience migrating content from WP to any of the Xenforo CMS-type add-ons.
If you still need assistance with the project @Your Ski Advisor - Please message me and we can get the ball rolling.
Thanks for the consideration.

J.

Top Bottom