Looking for someone to mimic Xenforo ******* template/theme...

bkurkjian

Looking for someone to mimic this theme/template https://*******.com/resources/helium.48/

Please PM me with a quote.

Thank you,

Brian

Let me rephrase; looking for a similar concept with small customizations for a one time charge. The $35 from ******* is only for a year which includes any upgrades or bug fixes which I woudn't get through a third party. I'm probably just going to choose the sensible option and go with ******* anyway.

Let me rephrase; looking for a similar concept with small customizations for a one time charge. The $35 from ******* is only for a year which includes any upgrades or bug fixes which I woudn't get through a third party. I'm probably just going to choose the sensible option and go with ******* anyway.

I'm glad you recognize that getting it through the original author is sensible. I understand the idea of wanting to stay away from renewal fees however without them, you're likely to see no upgrades. After enough people buy the product, income stops and therefore the desire to work on it stops therefore development stops. In addition, you can not pay the renewal and just take it as is (after a year) for that one time price. Granted you won't get updates, but I assure you whoever does this task for cheaper than $35 is not going to give you updates either.

I understand wanting it customized, that makes sense. What I'd recommend is buy the theme from ******* and then offer to pay him to make the changes you want to be custom or create another thread (or revise this one) offering to pay a 3rd party to make the customizations you want.

Top Bottom