Style Looking for skin to replicate our vB colors

Chimpie

QUOTE NEEDED: I'd like to focus on getting the forum up and running as quickly as possible and would like someone to develop a skin to closely match what we are using now at www.emtlife.com.

Entire background should be white, forum dividers should be blue, and the quote bubbles by the individual forum sections should be the star of life like we're using now.

Nothing has to be an exact match. Something fresh is desired. I'd just like to focus my efforts on other tasks than skin development.

Also, we're going to use our current logo until we come up with a new one.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Using the base UI.X by @Audentio you could have that easily... without paying all the extra to have a theme developed. You could then spend more time customizing the theme and giving it a bit more unique and fresh feel.

If this is your only requirement why not just change the colors on the default skin? Simple, no more cost and no headaches.

http://xenforo.com/help/style-color/
I might try playing with it. It took a long time to get the process going. I want to keep the momentum going and make the change without having to worry about the colors, but at the same time don't want to use the default theme.

Top Bottom