Looking for help to manage Xenforo

Sekeping

I'm looking for someone to manage the technical aspects of my forum which is running on the current xenforo forum software. The person should be familiar with the software and is able to advise on the necessary tools needed to facilitate the smooth running of the forum including providing maintenance etc. In short, to be able to keep my forum on the tech side healthy!

I'm open to any suggestions as to how this arrangement can work and we can work on the cost once we understand what the tasks entails. Pls message me.

I'm looking for someone to manage the technical aspects of my forum which is running on the current xenforo forum software. The person should be familiar with the software and is able to advise on the necessary tools needed to facilitate the smooth running of the forum including providing maintenance etc. In short, to be able to keep my forum on the tech side healthy!

I'm open to any suggestions as to how this arrangement can work and we can work on the cost once we understand what the tasks entails. Pls message me.
Hello,

We provide such service. Please feel free to check our website www.todo10.com or start a private conversation.

Started a private conversation for detailed discussion.

Started a private conversation for detailed discussion.
Dont hire forumcube, they will break your forum and dont care and tell you to wait until they are back online because they dont work weekends, i have a very bad expirence with forumcube, send me a pm for details :)

Top Bottom