looking for help on purchasing from xenforo!!!

oO5 Dynasty

Im about tolaunch my website www.day1ight.com in about2 weeks. I wanted a professional Forum/Community Board to be a big part of my website. I wasdebating on the vB Board or this one. I tried the Demo but i didnt see some of the features that i saw on this Board. http://www.yeousch.com/community/ I dont know how to set up boards when it come to add ons and coding. So i dont know if i should get the xenforo board because the extra features i would want in the forum i couldnt add them. So i dont want to waist my money on the standard board. Any information yall can give me, or should i go buy the vB board. also whats up with the lawsuits im reading about?

Im about tolaunch my website www.day1ight.com in about2 weeks. I wanted a professional Forum/Community Board to be a big part of my website. I wasdebating on the vB Board or this one. I tried the Demo but i didnt see some of the features that i saw on this Board. http://www.yeousch.com/community/ I dont know how to set up boards when it come to add ons and coding. So i dont know if i should get the xenforo board because the extra features i would want in the forum i couldnt add them. So i dont want to waist my money on the standard board. Any information yall can give me, or should i go buy the vB board. also whats up with the lawsuits im reading about?

XenForo is remarkably easy to do even daunting things, we have a great support community here who would be more than willing to show you how to do things.

The lawsuit, well, XenForo won, no need to worry about that :)

Both software versions, xenforo and vBulletin, will require some basic knowledge on domain setup, FTP and add-ons. The great thing is it's really easier than it may seem at first and if you look around a bit you will see that our community here is made up of many members that will take you by the hand and lead you through it step by step. Having setup dozens of boards myself, I can assure you that we wont leave you high and dry.

Last week, I even streamed in and took control of a new members computer to guide him through setting up some add-ons. It's all on a volunteer basis of course, but you will find many services both paid and free if you just step up and ask for help.

With either software, customizing is an absolute must, so don't buy a software thinking that you wont customize it. We'll show you how to do that.

XenForo is remarkably easy to do even daunting things, we have a great support community here who would be more than willing to show you how to do things.

The lawsuit, well, XenForo won, no need to worry about that :)
Awesome, and since yall are so nice, and i can find help with this community, ill be getting this software. Ill def be on this board seeking help lol, but thanks again.

Both software versions, xenforo and vBulletin, will require some basic knowledge on domain setup, FTP and add-ons. The great thing is it's really easier than it may seem at first and if you look around a bit you will see that our community here is made up of many members that will take you by the hand and lead you through it step by step. Having setup dozens of boards myself, I can assure you that we wont leave you high and dry.

Last week, I even streamed in and took control of a new members computer to guide him through setting up some add-ons. It's all on a volunteer basis of course, but you will find many services both paid and free if you just step up and ask for help.

With either software, customizing is an absolute must, so don't buy a software thinking that you wont customize it. We'll show you how to do that.
Thank you, and hey i might need your services. Thanks for getting back to me and ill be purchasing the board this week.

Top Bottom