Looking for help integrating site memberships and protected content

indepth

Been playing with this for awhile and I just can't get the integration correct.

I need to have memberships that work across our entire site as well as for Xenforo. Including signup, subscription, and sub. upgrades/downgrades.

The implementation really isn't a high level of difficulty, but I'm not familiar enough with xenforo classes and methods to be able to fully integrate this myself (though I got close using xenAPI).

Budget isn't much but at this point I am willing to pay someone to help me get this setup correctly and quickly.

Programmer must fully understand xenforo libraries and code. Including how to log-in users externally (xenforo variables and cookie settings), how to adjust xenforo code to add log-in/logout from site db, and how to display alerts on external pages.

Please let me know if anyone has help they can provide or if they'd like to get details on the work we need done.

Been playing with this for awhile and I just can't get the integration correct.

I need to have memberships that work across our entire site as well as for Xenforo. Including signup, subscription, and sub. upgrades/downgrades.

The implementation really isn't a high level of difficulty, but I'm not familiar enough with xenforo classes and methods to be able to fully integrate this myself (though I got close using xenAPI).

Budget isn't much but at this point I am willing to pay someone to help me get this setup correctly and quickly.

Programmer must fully understand xenforo libraries and code. Including how to log-in users externally (xenforo variables and cookie settings), how to adjust xenforo code to add log-in/logout from site db, and how to display alerts on external pages.

Please let me know if anyone has help they can provide or if they'd like to get details on the work we need done.

We can help you with this. Can you please provide more information through private conversation.

We have found someone to work with this on. Thank you for replies and messages. I will update this thread if i need additional help at a later time.

Thanks all.

Top Bottom