Looking for expert to fix slow load times on my installation

doulie

My board has been slowing down. Even WITH ALL ADD-ONS DISABLED it is much slower than expected. Pages are timing out or have 10+ seconds load time.
I've done everything I know. I worked with another developer who noticed there were 49 queries running on my homepage. We are trying to figure out the culprit but to no avail.

I am looking to pay someone with a deep understanding of xenforo and PhP, to take a look at the board figure out whats going on and get page load speed back to where they should be. The website is http://perfectpokemon.com/ . Thank you

If you are still having problems with all addons disabled then it is most likely to be the server itself, I see there are at least 571 other sites on that server so that will play a big part in it.

If you are still having problems with all addons disabled then it is most likely to be the server itself, I see there are at least 571 other sites on that server so that will play a big part in it.
Im paying for a VPS from godaddy, there are only 4 other websites on the server. None of them with very heavy traffic. How are you seeing otherwise? Thanks.

Which pages have 49 queries? The number is huge compared to what XenForo usually uses per page.

Top Bottom