I'll expect from you.
1) Solid communication, and prompt replies to any queries.
2) A high standard of coding, using best practices and technique, with prompt fixes to any bugs found. (Put bluntly, I don't pay for **** coding)
3) A history of quality coding, with an eye for functionality and design integration.
4) The ability to quote timescales and prices reliably.
In exchange, you will get.
1) A steady flow of work and requests from myself and my clients.
2) Prompt payment via paypal or bank transfer
3) Credit and reccomendations.
If your interested, drop me a PM with some information, rates, your availablity and work history.