Style Looking for customisation of an existing xF style

Mouth

Hi,
Looking for a designer to customise an existing XenForo style/theme to suit my site's subject matter. I run a large'ish (80k topics, 1.4mil posts, 22k members) vBulletin 3.8 forum and will be shortly migrating it to XenForo.
Work involved:
Integrate existing logo (I have high-res images), find/select an appropriate background (I have thoughts on how I want this to look), modify/change supplied PSD's to be more on my subject matter (again, thoughts on how I want this to look), change the main forum listing images that represent new posts or not, add a little bit more colour and icons to sections/blocks. I can give 2 or 3 site examples that show what I have in mind.
Anything else you can recommend or suggest with your experience and wisdom would be welcome!! I favour a clean and professional appearance to the site, rather than a dark and overly busy appearance, but do like a bit of colour and emphasis to sections/blocks.
Budget is up-to $750, but I feel your experienced suggestions/recommendations to make the site even better would have to be included to reach full budget.
Availability afterwards, on an ad-hoc per hour basis, for any minor add/changes/deletions to the customisation that I might like once it is presented or goes live would be an advantage.
If interested, please contact me. Examples of previous work or portfolio would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Top Bottom