Add-on Looking for a way to pay my writers for their articles.

drastic

I have several staff members I want to pay for their work. I pay them two ways 1) a set amount for views they get, and 2) per article.

Is there any addons that could possibly manage this? I'm on latest xf and Bob's AMS.

I can do a custom option, but if there's something already available, then I don't have to.

Thanks!

Consider to also count :
  • Reaction points
  • Review score
I think that review score is the most important factor to define article quality.

Do you want to impose some limit of earnings so that no more can be earned than the available funds?

Consider to also count :
  • Reaction points
  • Review score
I think that review score is the most important factor to define article quality.

Do you want to impose some limit of earnings so that no more can be earned than the available funds?

I think at this point it makes more sense to use my current system instead of getting a second version of it developed. You know, it would be just more things to take care of and I don't think I'll have the time to do it with just a 24 hour clock :)

I think at this point it makes more sense to use my current system instead of getting a second version of it developed. You know, it would be just more things to take care of and I don't think I'll have the time to do it with just a 24 hour clock :)
If you really need a custom function, I can help you with this.
Pls start a conversation with me.

I’m still trying to decide what direction to take this. Asking a few industry friends for their input. 😃

OK... we're going with XF for this project.

Now off to the drawing board!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom