XF 2 looking for a virtual forum (node type) add-on

Kacee

Basically it work just like a normal forum node, but instead of listing threads belong to a specific forum, it lists all thread which has a specific prefix.
  • To create a node, select a prefix and options to include threads in a selection of forums only.
  • When user click the create new thread button, pre-select the prefix and require user to select a forum from the list.
  • When user view the node, list all thread with the prefix AND in one of those forums.
  • When user click a thread, it works just like any other thread (user will view them in the original forum context)
Please PM me your quote and deadline, I can pay by Paypal.

Basically it work just like a normal forum node, but instead of listing threads belong to a specific forum, it lists all thread which has a specific prefix.
  • To create a node, select a prefix and options to include threads in a selection of forums only.
  • When user click the create new thread button, pre-select the prefix and require user to select a forum from the list.
  • When user view the node, list all thread with the prefix AND in one of those forums.
  • When user click a thread, it works just like any other thread (user will view them in the original forum context)
Please PM me your quote and deadline, I can pay by Paypal.
We have started private conversation to convert this idea into reality. Looking forward!

Top Bottom