• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Looking for a "skilled" coder (PAID)

cedivad

I don't know where else to post. I'm quite sure this is the best place where to post it.

I'm looking for some skilled coder to build an article system integrated in xf, but autonomous.
Here is list of features i want in this article system (just to name what i'm thinking about it right now, this list is not definitive and will be changed).
-Attachment system, indipendent from the xf one (but it can be the same, if you copy+paste the xf attachment system it's ok for me)
-Comment system at the bottom of the Articles, just like the profile comments here on the members page. It's ok if you copy+paste this too.
-Categories and Tagging system (tags are pre-defined and every category is associated with some tags). It would be great, but not necessary, if tags and categories can be defined in the Control Pannel.
-Draft system

You will be paid (make your offer) for this. If you are interested, write me a pm conversation or add me directly on skype, i'm vedivad.

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply. I already looked at it, and even if it seems really promising and well done, it doesn't fit my needs.
Maybe however it can be a start point ;)

Hmm... the only things my mod doesn't have is Categories/Tagging and a draft system... Everything else is covered.

If you use the newsforum feature, then articles are posted as threads. Since articles are posted as threads, they use the built in attachment system for XF and it uses comments as threads. I'm working on selecting more than one forum at once as the newsforum, so you can seperate the forums as categories.

Will *Bump* again, for the last time.
Budget is great (250€?) but i will do it myself if noone comes up...

Sorry for this last Bump.

I'm curious to know what are the attractive price range for a skilled coder to take on a project?
250€ may sound like a lot/little to some forum owners/coders so I want to have a better sense of what is the street price out there?

I don't know, but not long time ago i asked for a quite identical mod for ipb, and i had it done for this price, code was really professional.
Maybe time changed.

I am interested in this project if it can have an article and thread being synced up automatically. I want an article system where comments appear both on the front page and in an identical thread and posts in the thread appear in both places as well.

I am interested in this project if it can have an article and thread being synced up automatically. I want an article system where comments appear both on the front page and in an identical thread and posts in the thread appear in both places as well.
After 2 years with that system, i don't like it =)
Indenpent here ;)

Top Bottom