XF 2 Looking for a skilled developer

Note to everyone: do not work with this person – he is a scammer.

Brief story:
The person placed an order for a bot to boost visits to Google. The bot had to be as human as possible: open Google, enter the given keywords, search for the desired link on the pages, follow it, view the site and go to the registration page. It all had to work with a proxy. When the order was ready, the customer did not like that the bot was making many more requests to Google than to his site. After explaining that this is how the Internet works and that by pressing F12 in the browser and opening the "Network" tab - you will see the same thing, he checked and confirmed that this is indeed the case, so he needs a different implementation - which will simply go to his site with these proxies. I replied that he should place this order with another developer, since by that time I was exhausted by a large number of meaningless questions that the customer asked during the execution of the order. Then I asked a question about payment and was blocked in Telegram and Discord.

The order was for $100.

Last edited:
Dude, you provided a product I didn't want and I couldn't use and I didn't want to pay for it, so what's the problem? Because you made it I had to take it? That's not how this works, I offered another solution and you said to work with another developer, SO I DID. I don't have to pay you, if the product you made couldn't perform to the standard I needed, I took nothing from you? It's like shoving something a person doesn't want in their hands and saying, here pay me now. You even said, if it's what you want then you'll have to find someone else! Ridiculous, this whole fiasco was a non zero sum game, the only thing we both lost was time. Also a first for me, and I quote " please do not ask so many questions, it breaks my concentration " Horrible service, as if asking someone who is working for you a question is the most offensive thing a buyer could do. And I also have the correspondence. Your ridiculous dude seriously. Great job outing yourself.

Dude, you provided a product I didn't want and I couldn't use and I didn't want to pay for it, so what's the problem?
The problem is that you yourself placed an order for a product that you do not need.

Because you made it I had to take it?
You have to pay for the order because it matches what we discussed initially. The fact that you find that such an implementation does not suit you after I have already done the work does not exempt you from paying for my work.

I will publish all correspondence in the near future, so that everyone will be convinced that you are just a scammer who refused to pay for the work.

Content which breaches rules 1 and 11 has been deleted.

1. The XenForo forums are the forums for a business and should be viewable in business contexts or by children. Please do not post anything which is inappropriate in a business setting. This includes, but is not limited to, profanity, sexual, sexualized or illicit content, hateful, threatening, provocative or vulgar content, links and websites and discussion encouraging the use of piracy or warez distributions, or any otherwise illegal content. Please do not attempt to circumvent the censoring options we have set up.

11. Personal information and private discussions may not be posted unless it’s clear that all parties involved have consented.

It's clearly explained in the rule.

In addition, the site is an adult site so the URL cannot be posted, even unlinked.

It's clearly explained in the rule.
Oh, I see. Publishing a correspondence violates the forum rules. I didn't know that a work correspondence is considered private in this case.
Excuse me. I was probably wrong in posting private messages, despite the fact that I tried to remove all personal data from there.

I have removed the information from the article until @potta85 gives explicit permission to publish it.

It would be nice to have a separate rule that would allow users to be punished for confirmed cases of scam.
It's just that at the moment a person deceived me and did not receive any restrictions for this, he can still look for new victims in this section.

Top Bottom