Graphic Looking for a new logo

Chimpie

As we prepare to make the switch to Xenforo, we'd like to come out with a new logo. We're looking for something similar to what we currently have (see attached images) but more current and a flat design.

None of us are artistic by any means so we're open to your interpretations.

We have to keep the star of life and we want to keep "EMTLIFE" all together. We would like for the letters to remain bold. We've had some come back with skinny letters and it didn't look good.

We've messed around with the colors in the forum (see attached screenshot) and would like to see the logo match or be a nice contrast color to it. Again, open to your interpretation.

After our new forum is live and stable, we'll probably continue with holiday versions of our logo. (see attached winter version) So more work will be available down the road.

This is a paid request so please direct message me a quote. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Attachments

• emtlifelogo2011.webp
    emtlifelogo2011.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 24
  • emtlifescreenshot.webp
    emtlifescreenshot.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 24
  • winterlogo.webp
    winterlogo.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 23
You can give it a go with Ypson.com, worth trying :) He (Alex) designs good logos. He has way too many good reviews on WHT, and of course including mine. Mike ( @MichaelDance ) is also happy with his work. Check out licensecart.com and license.bid's logos, they look great to me :)

Oh, and Alex is a very friendly guy, punctual, responsible and willing to listen :) (these are important to me :P)

You can give it a go with Ypson.com, worth trying :) He (Alex) designs good logos. He has way too many good reviews on WHT, and of course including mine. Mike ( @MichaelDance ) is also happy with his work. Check out licensecart.com and license.bid's logos, they look great to me :)

Oh, and Alex is a very friendly guy, punctual, responsible and willing to listen :) (these are important to me :p)

You can't beat Alex :)

Russ and Steve are PixelExit, myself and Vexel are EvokePixel(haven't released styles yet, will in the following weeks).

I can see how the avatars could confuse some, I may change mine lol

*pokes head in thread*

If your still looking for a logo pm me and I will send you a quote and a few samples of previous work I have done :)

Top Bottom