Looking for a new host

xIsabel38

So currently I'm hosted at Justhost.com... yes yes yes I know they aren't an ideal host. But as my site is still in development there's really no need to spend the extra money for superior hosting when there isn't any users on the site right now.

As the site nears completion however, I'd like to find a more reliable, higher speed host that I can get with SSL but I'm very new to SSL and I don't fully know what I would need or what type of host I should be looking for. I also wanted to get the XF Enhanced Search Add-on so I would need something that can handle that as well.

With all this said however, everything is out of pocket expenses and I'm not trying to break the bank account here. Any thoughts from others would be greatly appreciated like the host and what sort of package I would need.

I also believe that he does (or at least he used to) have elasticsearch installed on his servers for ES use.

Yeap as far as I know, we are the only shared host to offer ES support. I will also be offering a brand new location right here in Kansas City in the coming days and it will be our first location to offer Apache with SPDY instead of LiteSpeed.

Only other option if you want to use ES would be a dedicated server as a lower end VPS wouldn't have the dedicated RAM that ES would require.

Top Bottom