Looking for a module

Can any one tell me of another provider, not the above provider, who can supply the same (or better) mod as the one at the above link?

@OverHere That Addon ready better. I dont understand what is your need (better)?

Waindigo's conditions for the removal of his brand from this mod are too harsh - so, i am looking for another developer or mod maker who can supply the same mod, or an enhanced version of it? (brand free)

Can you supply the same mod, Do you know any one else who can?

Waindigo's conditions for the removal of his brand from this mod are too harsh - so, i am looking for another developer or mod maker who can supply the same mod, or an enhanced version of it? (brand free)

Can you supply the same mod, Do you know any one else who can?

You can post an request on Forum Addon request or Custom Service :)

I doubt you'll find the same add-on by someone else; it doesn't really make sense for developers to create the exact same add-ons as other developers.

Of course, if you wish to pay a developer to privately make this add-on for you then I suppose you can get it - but assume that would cost more than whatever Waindigo is asking?

What are Waindigo's conditions for the removal of his brand?

I doubt you'll find the same add-on by someone else; it doesn't really make sense for developers to create the exact same add-ons as other developers.

Of course, if you wish to pay a developer to privately make this add-on for you then I suppose you can get it - but assume that would cost more than whatever Waindigo is asking?

What are Waindigo's conditions for the removal of his brand?

Windigo wants to charge a brand-removal fee on an ogoing basis, for every 10,000 members - all mods I have purchased simply ask for one off brand removal fee and usually you have to then pay for yearly upgrades which is fine... Waindingo wants money for annual upgrades, and also regular fee in the future to keep his brand away.

This will make it much more expensive as a mod in the longer-run, not competitive - you could be paying like $300 + per every 10,000 members for this mod, not good.

Interesting, I've never heard of a dev wanting a subs/license based branding removal before (my expectation would be the same as yours - one fee, one time) - so yes, I can see why you wouldn't want to sign-up for that.

It's silly to say the least that I should be charged to keep the nranding away for every 10,000 members on my site, ridiculous... Usual practice is simply to charge a one-off fee to remove a brand, and you then charge for yearly upgrades at most, if not for the first year. This is after a brand has been purchased or even when its free.

Top Bottom