Looking at buying the software

Whiteley

Could i please have a chat with an admin about the software,
Few questions before i decide if i want to purchase this or not,
My Skype is below if its easier to contact that way,
Skype- cd_i_exclusive
Many thanks,
Whiteley

I Would like my format to be similar to this, however playing around with it all day, my own ( bottom picture )looks like this. Is it possible for me to change it to like that ( top picture )
1511800082588.webp1511800180533.webp

It would be possible, but the screenshot you provided looks to be from a heavily customised style. That would either be an entirely custom style, or one that is purchased from a designer and then customised to suit.

You can find styles in our Resources section:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/

Most premium level style designers that release their work for XenForo include a styling framework with their work so you can more easily customise certain things like how the nodes appear, icons used, and that kind of thing.

If you're a designer yourself, it's certainly possible to do it all yourself but you'd need to be competent with HTML and CSS.

The screenshot i provided i was a shareholder in. I did the wordy stuff and she did the techy stuff. Looking to make my own, preferring the similar format and design. As proven all ready, i lack in the techy side. So would need assistance and guidance . Is that extra cost?

The screenshot i provided i was a shareholder in. I did the wordy stuff and she did the techy stuff. Looking to make my own, preferring the similar format and design. As proven all ready, i lack in the techy side. So would need assistance and guidance . Is that extra cost?
Yes you most likely would have to hire a theme designer to get the theme that way

Top Bottom