Long term vision for XenForo

dutchbb

http://www.communityofsweden.com/Pages/Start/StartPage.aspx

I.e. a complete package with fully integrated components :) Because I think forums need to evolve and become something with much more of a 'community feeling'. The days of long boring tables with data are over. XF made a good step in the right direction, in the next two years or so it needs to think big and change the definition of forums all together. I think it's the only way to stay ahead of the competition.

Looks confusing to me. And not very active. I am not sure what to think.
It's just an example of what is possible if the focus is more on 'community' instead of 'forum', it's not ideal by any means. It would indeed need to show more activity and clearer sections. XF can and must do better, but I hope you understand my point :)

Blog, groups, forum, image gallery, social networking, widgets.
Yup, that is part of popular demand. Doesnt cover the whole shebang though.

I'm think the important is to make easy the styling and coding modification easy, for do this...a forum it's not a social network. I like the social features of Xenforo but i think it's a difference between a forum and a social network.

The concept definately has potential, doesn't look like a forum at all, which might be good or might not.. hard to say.

Top Bottom