LOL ... my site was hacked ...

Why would you be laughing that your site has been hacked???
I wouldn't find that funny at all lol... Anyway - hope you're teasing. :-\

Jacquii.

Why would you be laughing that your site has been hacked???
I wouldn't find that funny at all lol... Anyway - hope you're teasing. :-\

Jacquii.

right now it's down ... however check the pic ... :(

Attachments

• 1923Turk-Grup Palyo34 KaraBulut_1280668575722.webp
    1923Turk-Grup Palyo34 KaraBulut_1280668575722.webp
    56.2 KB · Views: 126
Lol, you obviously dont let these things bother you, so go secure your server and bring your site back, as opposed to coming here and seemingly bragging about it.

Lol, you obviously dont let these things bother you, so go secure your server and bring your site back, as opposed to coming here and seemingly bragging about it.
:eek: Need some coffee??

He's not bragging about it sweety. It's either laugh or cry, which would you prefer. :rolleyes:

that's for sure ... :)

okie dokey then. Good luck with that Kurtz :)

thanks Jacquii ;)

:eek: Need some coffee??

He's not bragging about it sweety. It's either laugh or cry, which would you prefer. :rolleyes:

coffee? :D i need a couple of cups ... :D (obviously italian blend)

Damn, sorry to hear mate

no worries here :)

Sorry to hear that. I feel for you.. These people do nothing but cause other's misery for their own personal satisfaction.

Goodluck with extracting your backup ;)

Not being racist but I find the Turkish to be the worst country for hacking, thousands of sites that have been hacked by Turkish groups, they are especially bad in games as well.

Sorry to hear that. I feel for you.. These people do nothing but cause other's misery for their own personal satisfaction.

Goodluck with extracting your backup ;)

right now, my host is completely down ... :mad: however i'd planned some security tasks ... ;)

Not being racist but I find the Turkish to be the worst country for hacking, thousands of sites that have been hacked by Turkish groups, they are especially bad in games as well.

it's strange, i don't feel bad about any country or particular people ... but it's really strange, that this was happened after i was logged here ...

Nope never have heard of it, but I will try it purely on your recommendation alone.

If I don't like it I will find you.

trust me honey ;)

Sad to see this Kurtz ... didn't the Italian government shut down a political forum recently ?

unfortunately the italian gov really sucks (with or without these governors it's the same thing) ... i think that these 'idiots' should have to learn from the americans about the press freedom ... :) but they don't ...

It is! This beach cafe advertising on my site serves it, well nice sitting on the beach with a decent mug of Illy, whilst using the wi-fi as someone plays the 'public' beach piano. :cool:

And there's artist studios displaying stuff too! :cool:

just like i said! :D ps. awesome location ... ;)

Top Bottom