LOL ... my site was hacked ...

If you have a host that needs to get contacted by a cell phone, it's time to move. And the quality of the host is probably how you got hacked too.

And to defend Mikey Peggy, if you post "I got hacked <big smiley>" it looks like you're drawing attention to yourself. Looks like bragging, if it's not bragging, it's drama. Both are equally *SHRUG* to me.

i haven't words to tell you Floris ... i'm really upset about it ... :mad:

Now why on earth would you feel that you have to defend Mikey to me Floris.
He's perfectly capable of talking to me himself., and he has done nothing to need defending for. :)

It's a public post, so you can expect others to reply too. If you don't want that, use the personal conversation next time.

It's a public post, so you can expect others to reply too. If you don't want that, use the personal conversation next time.

I've no idea what you're going on about. :) What public post? reply about what? I will use the pc when I feel I should use it. Thanks.

This is a thread Peggy, you posted in it, I reply to that .. That's how a thread works. Ergo: If I agree with Mikey perhaps, or feel I can give a reply too, I can do so. You don't need to tell me that I can't post a reply. Just explaining.

what's up guys? :rolleyes:

Do you know yet what happened or is the host out of town still? If you have a backup I recommend to get a VPS at say linode.com and just restore the backup there and take some security measures to protect your board.

Do you know yet what happened or is the host out of town still? If you have a backup I recommend to get a VPS at say linode.com and just restore the backup there and take some security measures to protect your board.

i'll check it soon Floris ... let me back on-line first ...:)

This is a thread Peggy, you posted in it, I reply to that .. That's how a thread works. Ergo: If I agree with Mikey perhaps, or feel I can give a reply too, I can do so. You don't need to tell me that I can't post a reply. Just explaining.
Dear Floris, I know exactly how a thread works, thank you. :)

I didn't once tell you that you could not reply to me. I simply wondered, therefore asked, why you felt the need to defend Mikey to me. That's it. Nothing more.

Back to the topic, please. :)

That's what I was thinking. So .. back on topic. I do think it looks like he was bragging or upset about it. And it sucks he got hacked. Good luck with everything KURTZ.

*breaks the ice*
unfortunately the italian gov really sucks (with or without these governors it's the same thing) ... i think that these 'idiots' should have to learn from the americans about the press freedom ... :) but they don't ..

Hehe. Press Freedom. Yeah, we're better off then you, but it's not like everything's all fine and dandy over here. Did you know that Obama has actually prosecuted more people for information leaks and things like that so far than Bush did during his entire administration? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Julian Assange turns up dead a couple miles off the US border somewhere... It's really kind of frustrating... /rant

Also offtopic, Linode rocks. :D

*breaks the ice*

Hehe. Press Freedom. Yeah, we're better off then you, but it's not like everything's all fine and dandy over here. Did you know that Obama has actually prosecuted more people for information leaks and things like that so far than Bush did during his entire administration? Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Julian Assange turns up dead a couple miles off the US border somewhere... It's really kind of frustrating... /rant

Also offtopic, Linode rocks. :D

obviously i never heard nothing before now about it ... however the US can teach us finely .. :) keep in mind, that right now one of the best chans which we can see is 'Current TV' (Al Gore's TV) ... i think that i can tell you more ... /huge rant :)

Yeah, I can see both too. Check your hosts file. I would also run a virus scan on your PC. If you have a virus or trojan, it's possible the hackers got the information from your computer, then edited your hosts file to keep you out of your own site. Also check any IP deny tables you have setup or any .htaccess settings you might have to deny IPs.

Finally, try pinging the domain to see if you're getting blocked on a TCP/IP-level or if it's something weird with your browser. :)

Top Bottom