Logo URL Change

Craig

good morning to you all.

I am wondering where I go to change the url for my logo?

Thanks in advance for the help!

good morning to you all.

I am wondering where I go to change the url for my logo?

Thanks in advance for the help!

If you would like the logo to redirect to the homepage, go to your Acp->Options->Basic Board Information->Link Logo to Home Page URL. Like this the logo will redirect to whatever url you will have entered at Home Page URL setting.

If you would like the logo to redirect to another link instead, at the logo_block template find this code:

HTML:
<a href="<a href="{$logoLink}">

and change {$logoLink} with whatever url you would like the logo to redirect to when clicked upon. Hope it helps.

If you would like the logo to redirect to the homepage, go to your Acp->Options->Basic Board Information->Link Logo to Home Page URL. Like this the logo will redirect to whatever url you will have entered at Home Page URL setting.

If you would like the logo to redirect to another link instead, at the logo_block template find this code:

HTML:
<a href="<a href="{$logoLink}">

and change {$logoLink} with whatever url you would like the logo to redirect to when clicked upon. Hope it helps.
Thanks! I have done it before, but i think the old brain has gone on strike!

This seems to be implemented in 1.4.

However, I want to have the logo link back to the forum the user is currently in.

I run a sports forum.

When the user is in the Boston Celtics forum and clicks on the logo at the top, it should take him to the Celtics forum page.

It's a bunch of work to edit the template in a bunch of inherited themes.

Hey, I been searching this thread with no luck, I see on your overview that you removed the option for a "optional text logo" or am I misunderstanding? I'm trying to add a small logo next to the text. How would I go about doing that? :)

Thanks for the theme, it's great.

Regards,

Top Bottom