• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Logo Request....

Peggy

Ha, it wasn't so long ago that I was fulfilling logo requests. :(

Anyhoooo... I find myself in the odd position of having to ask for logo help. I'll also need a favicon, and that logo.og.png for the facebook posts.

I'm using the Flexile style on my forum, in 2 colors - Blue and Red.

The name of the site is Mahoning Valley Talk.
I want Mahoning Valley in white, and Talk in red. The talk is difficult to do because of the red header on the red style.

You can look here - http://mahoningvalleytalk.com. Use the style chooser to change the colors.

Thought about using a speech bubble in some way, but can't find one I like, nor figure out how to use it if I could find one.

I guess I'm just asking you to use your imagination! I can't pay alot but will definitely make a donation if I use it.
If you have any questions, just ask.

Thanks in advance!

Lovely!! Only thing is, the red needs to be a much brighter shade, like what is on my site.
Also, the speech bubble looks upside down? Can you turn it over please? :D

This is beautiful!

Talk looks nice and bright here, but once on the forum, is still too dark. Perhaps we should do away with the gradient on Talk?

I'd still like to see the speech bubble turned right side up. :)

I'll really liking this design!
Thanks!

Looks great, I notice the node icons are cut-off, I checked the css, you have height 34px for node icons, if you change it to 44px the node icons look cherry. ;)

ToDie4, great job on the logo! Something so simple and just completes the styles :D

It's good that the logo goes with each of the colored styles and the dark one as well. (y)

Top Bottom