1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

logo request

Discussion in 'Resource Requests [Archive]' started by JVCode, Mar 4, 2011.

1. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

Howdy, I'm here to request a logo. I'm looking for the same type of logo I have now (or if someone's feeling something else, feel free to post suggestions too).

Only reason I'm requesting this is because I have lost the PSD file to amend it, and the con-merchant of a guy who created the simple logo in the first place wants $100 to send me it again.

You can see the logo in action on my site http://www.SpeakTHAT.com

Dimensions... [120*36]

2. Trip

Trip Active Member

I'm sure someone will chime in w/something better. I took a couple of minutes and zipped something up anyways.

Attached Files:

Steve F likes this.
  3. Caelum

Caelum Well-Known Member

Took a couple of mins too. Basically just recreated what you already had, with one or two minor differences. Cleaner/better version can be done if you want. Oh yeah, and the .psd is available ;)

(Note: like the original image you linked to, it's a transparent png, I can give it a background color if you want. Or you can. Or something.)

Attached Files:

tianwm, Dodgeboard and Peggy like this.
  4. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

LOVE IT! - Where's the PSD? :D I'll use this one I think, great job.
    Caelum likes this.
  5. Caelum

Caelum Well-Known Member

Here you go. :)

Attached Files:

6. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Very nice.
    Caelum likes this.