• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Logo Request (payed)

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 745
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 745

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to create me some professional logo's for my new website - http://offtopicdiscussions.net/

They must be related to my website URL and the background must be transparent so it fits any XF style.

Reply here if your interested or send me a PC.

about 330 x 100 but I surpse it dont matter so long as its not to big for a logo.

Sorry for delay heres my version for you. Need anything editing to that the PSD is there for photoshop editing or i can do it to your needs.

Attachments

• offtopic.webp
    offtopic.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
  • offtopic.psd
    offtopic.psd
    122.5 KB · Views: 2
Looks great but could you add .net to the end of the blue writing and also discussions to the end of topic, so it reads -

offtopicdiscussions.net
The Best Place for off topic discussions

How much do I owe you for this good logo and can you make me some more to I can randomise them so it shows like 3 logo's at random?

I dont want money for this :) too basic but you could kindly donate to http://www.autism.org.uk/ like i did when i got a fantastic logo for my hosting site.
i Done a few colours, you can edit the PSDs included in photoshop im not sure if other graphics editors edit PSDs but you can try.

Please note i had to make the Logo size bigger to fit the .net on. Enjoy need a different style just pm me or post here ill see what i can do for you.

Attachments

• offtopic.webp
    offtopic.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 2
  • offtopic.psd
    offtopic.psd
    125.7 KB · Views: 2
  • offtopic2.webp
    offtopic2.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 2
  • offtopic2.psd
    offtopic2.psd
    125.5 KB · Views: 2
  • offtopic3.webp
    offtopic3.webp
    7 KB · Views: 2
  • offtopic3.psd
    offtopic3.psd
    126.3 KB · Views: 2
You sure I was gonna donate over £10?, Great stuff thanks, what font do you use as my photoshop does not have it?

This is a very Zen discussion. If there is no topic, how can something be "off-topic"? I have to go think about that.

This is a very Zen discussion. If there is no topic, how can something be "off-topic"? I have to go think about htat.
Basically anything not dedicated to one thing :)

Edit:
Kremlin Font mate :)
Oh and by the way we are a brilliant community and as people help others :) nice to help people in return :P

first one is best could you add maybe this face to the first logo? (from my old website)

logo.webp

Attachments

eeeek maybe not it looks better the first one - thanks a lot, gonna give the site above a donation now if you dont want it?

No thank you donation to the site would be nice :) XenForo members help members so its nice to give something back to the community in return for all the addons, graphics etc :)

Top Bottom