• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Logo Request (payed)

Looks great but could you add .net to the end of the blue writing and also discussions to the end of topic, so it reads -

offtopicdiscussions.net
The Best Place for off topic discussions

How much do I owe you for this good logo and can you make me some more to I can randomise them so it shows like 3 logo's at random?

I dont want money for this :) too basic but you could kindly donate to http://www.autism.org.uk/ like i did when i got a fantastic logo for my hosting site.
i Done a few colours, you can edit the PSDs included in photoshop im not sure if other graphics editors edit PSDs but you can try.

Please note i had to make the Logo size bigger to fit the .net on. Enjoy need a different style just pm me or post here ill see what i can do for you.

Attachments

mjp

This is a very Zen discussion. If there is no topic, how can something be "off-topic"? I have to go think about that.

This is a very Zen discussion. If there is no topic, how can something be "off-topic"? I have to go think about htat.
Basically anything not dedicated to one thing :)

Edit:
Kremlin Font mate :)
Oh and by the way we are a brilliant community and as people help others :) nice to help people in return :p