1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Logo Request (payed)

Discussion in 'Resource Requests [Archive]' started by kuyenmotdivad, Feb 20, 2011.

1. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to create me some professional logo's for my new website - http://offtopicdiscussions.net/

They must be related to my website URL and the background must be transparent so it fits any XF style.

Reply here if your interested or send me a PC.

Michael Dance likes this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Moved to Resource Requests.

3. Michael Dance

Michael Dance Active Member

Any size?

4. kuyenmotdivad

about 330 x 100 but I surpse it dont matter so long as its not to big for a logo.

5. Michael Dance

Do you have a moto / Slogan required?

6. kuyenmotdivad

don't know what ever you think...

7. Michael Dance

Sorry for delay heres my version for you. Need anything editing to that the PSD is there for photoshop editing or i can do it to your needs.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. kuyenmotdivad

Looks great but could you add .net to the end of the blue writing and also discussions to the end of topic, so it reads -

offtopicdiscussions.net
    The Best Place for off topic discussions

How much do I owe you for this good logo and can you make me some more to I can randomise them so it shows like 3 logo's at random?

9. Michael Dance

I dont want money for this :) too basic but you could kindly donate to http://www.autism.org.uk/ like i did when i got a fantastic logo for my hosting site.
    i Done a few colours, you can edit the PSDs included in photoshop im not sure if other graphics editors edit PSDs but you can try.

Please note i had to make the Logo size bigger to fit the .net on. Enjoy need a different style just pm me or post here ill see what i can do for you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

EQnoble, kuyenmotdivad and rEd86 like this.
  10. kuyenmotdivad

You sure I was gonna donate over £10?, Great stuff thanks, what font do you use as my photoshop does not have it?

11. mjp

mjp Well-Known Member

This is a very Zen discussion. If there is no topic, how can something be "off-topic"? I have to go think about that.

12. Michael Dance

Basically anything not dedicated to one thing :)

Edit:
    Kremlin Font mate :)
    Oh and by the way we are a brilliant community and as people help others :) nice to help people in return :p

13. kuyenmotdivad

first one is best could you add maybe this face to the first logo? (from my old website)

logo.png

Attached Files:

14. Michael Dance

Done mate :)
    i thought it looked good there but just post here ill change it to suit your needs.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. kuyenmotdivad

eeeek maybe not it looks better the first one - thanks a lot, gonna give the site above a donation now if you dont want it?

16. Michael Dance

No thank you donation to the site would be nice :) XenForo members help members so its nice to give something back to the community in return for all the addons, graphics etc :)

wickedstangs likes this.
  17. kuyenmotdivad

OK i'll donate £10 to the one you posted above - http://www.autism.org.uk/ and another £10 to an animal sanctuary, any you recommend? maybe PDSA?

Michael Dance likes this.
  18. Michael Dance

19. kuyenmotdivad

Decided to give to my local sanctuary http://www.thornberry-animal-sanctuary.org (gonna go tomorrow in person and give food) and the autism (donation complete) website. Feels so good when you can help other people and animals, dont it [​IMG]

Michael Dance and Trombones13 like this.
  20. Michael Dance

Sure does mate :) thanks :)

kuyenmotdivad and Trombones13 like this.