• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Logo, please?

Oblivion Knight

I'm struggling somewhat to come up with a new logo that I like for my project "Gaming Voice". I've always previously done my own logos and designs, but for whatever reason I'm struggling for inspiration. Perhaps because I'm wanting to concentrate on content rather than design this time around..

Something similar to the default logo size would be good, or perhaps a little larger?

I have an idea but let me see if I can do this easily before I put details out there...Is your site a general gaming site(all systems) or is it pertain to a specific genre?

I have an idea but let me see if I can do this easily before I put details out there...Is your site a general gaming site(all systems) or is it pertain to a specific genre?

It is a general gaming site, but probably somewhat biased toward Xbox 360.. At least in the beginning, anyway.

I'll pencil a sketch of what came to mind....(in a short while, about to make some mods for COD :-) )...when I finish I'll pm you a link and you can let me know...

In the mean time anyone else please feel free to post here as nothing is set in stone and I am providing a sketch , and not a finished work and don't want prospective helpers to not post because they think it is taken care of already.

Sorry I have been taking so long..had a few hiccups on my own end of the world here.....I do have a concept and the sketch does no justice so I will scan it in and get to work on shoppin it.....

A polite bump.. Only if you don't mind sparing the time!

I came up with something temporary in the meantime that does the job.

OH WOW.....I am so sorry OBK...I lost track of this thread.....PC message me your temporary logo and I will do this today or wheneven I get it from you. Sorry bout the wait.

That site is for people who have the money to pay for a logo. I have submitted logo's at sites like that. They are good for people who do graphics to make money and people with a large budget...not so much for someone who is trying to get a site started from scratch with limited capitol.

I am not knocking that site at all it is just that the minimum he is going to pay there is $200 for a logo and up to $1000 which I am sure that if it was within his budget for his project would be a good choice but for someone just starting a forum it is super overkill.

To me for the face of your company/forum/product ... $200 is nothing since the site gives you so many ideas and options.

Again to each their own.

What I am saying is some people had to scrape to buy hosting and software...paying 200 is not even an option for them. I agree that is a good site...but you need to have at least $200 to get a logo and some people can't do that.

Top Bottom