XF 1.5 logo.og.png

CarpCharacin

It shows up as XenForo on links and bookmarks and such, but how do I change it? I know how to change the file, but what image should I use for it? My entire logo would get cut off.

The favicon that @Tracy Perry provided you is spot in, just use that instead of the one you currently have as it is better.

The logo.og image that he also supplied you is perfect too.

@Tracy Perry has gone out of his way to sort out these images for you, something that he didn't have to do. He's retrieved them and modified them all in his own time and at no cost whatsoever to you. Yet in the 2 posts you have made since he has done this, not once have you said, "Thank you". It's no wonder that you are being shunned by other admins. You need to learn to be grateful when things like this are done for you, things that really you should be doing for yourself.

Since you are so dead-set on a PNG, here it is in 666x666px (larger format may be better for some other services). If it's to large, you can resize it.
The background color is the same as what you have on your site in the logo area currently (as I pulled a color match on it).

Attachments

• logo.og.webp
    logo.og.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 8
Yet in the 2 posts you have made since he has done this, not once have you said, "Thank you"
That's a lost art with most of the younger generation. They are so used to being given whatever they want and not expected to show some of what is considered "old fashioned" courtesy. There ARE still a few parents that teach their children manners. We met one the other day that held the door open for my wife and I at a shop after his parents went in - I thanked him for the courtesy and thanked his parents for raising their child to have what we used to call common manners.
I've gotten where I don't expect a thank you for stuff I do. You'd be surprised at how may VPS's and servers I've set up for free and never even received a thank you for doing it - and some of them involved 8-10 hours worth of work.

Top Bottom