Logo help

Flexin

I need some help deciding on a logo out of these 10. I would like to get some more opinions on it. I'm trying to decide on what gear size looks best and also the font. So there might be a better font on one but the size might be better on another. So thats what I'm trying to decided.

Thanks for your help
James
gearhead.webp

That said, they all look pretty much the same and I get a headache from watching those 10 together lol.

1, 2, and 6 for me with #1 being the best because of font.

Your not the first to pick 1 but I also had someone say they didn't like 1 at all. And a guy at work said he doesn't like that the space is too small between Gearhead and Central.

James

Your not the first to pick 1 but I also had someone say they didn't like 1 at all. And a guy at work said he doesn't like that the space is too small between Gearhead and Central.

James

Add some more space. I use that font often and I'll put 3-4 spaces between words to equal one space.

Thanks for all the votes. Between facebook, here and my website, 1 and 6 are tied with 8 votes and 7 is in second with 7 votes.

My only issue with 1, 2, 6, 7 are that it looks like there is teeth missing because of where it is sitting. That little thing sticks out for me. The guy that did them for me put two on shirts for me to visulize it better. The top one is a test he did to see how it would look a bit larger.

What do you think of these?
gearhead2.webp

James

Top Bottom