• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Logo - BangHosts

Michael Dance

I was just wondering if anyone could design me a logo please, i will pay for it if you would like..
Its for a hosting site i can provide you with free hosting for the person who's logo we use.
2GB Webspace
20GB Bandwidth
CPanel
Unlimited emails, mysql etc XenForo works on it.

Type of Image: Logo
Text on image: BangHosts (and moto) The host with a bang!
Specific Images: none
Colour Scheme: you can choose
Size (in pixels): 300 x 100
Animations: none
Things to avoid: nothing

Thank you.

This is what I have right now; it's supposed to be based off of those little "BANG!" gun banner things. :P I'm thinking I'll change the layout of stuff anyway (i.e. not having the banner turning the icon into a rectangular banner of sorts), but let me know what you think of the idea at least.

BangHosts.webp

Sure; two options I made based on the way "BANG" and "HOSTS" are going:
Into center:
BangHosts.webp
Out from center:
BangHosts 2.webp

Do you have a thought about a second color for the text? I'm just worried that people are going to read "BAN GHOSTS" like I have a couple times... :P

Sure; two options I made based on the way "BANG" and "HOSTS" are going:
Into center:
View attachment 6683
Out from center:
View attachment 6682

Do you have a thought about a second color for the text? I'm just worried that people are going to read "BAN GHOSTS" like I have a couple times... :p
I don't read Ban Ghosts, because with this particular font, there is just a smidgen of space between the G and the H. At least I can see it.

Just my 2¢ here. The overall style of the logo makes it look like something out of a comic book. Must be that Bang! with the explosion. I like it. :)

mate could you do me a transparent version please and maybe a psd if you could or the bang bit red so we can use it on white backgrounds if its possible :) thank you :)

Top Bottom