Resource icon

LoginSecurity 1.2.1

No permission to download
I am currently using @eva2000's Centmin Mod on my server and I installed the GeoIP addon for my server but this is what I get upon logs;

Screenshot_21-47-06.png

I am currently using @eva2000's Centmin Mod on my server and I installed the GeoIP addon for my server but this is what I get upon logs;

Screenshot_21-47-06.png
The fact that it's showing some of the locations means that GeoIP is properly installed. Do you mind PMing me some of the IP's showing as unknown?

First, thanks for this add-on @Lyphiard, great work! :)

Is there any way to "batch" disable the "email user on change of IP" setting for existing users after installation?

I only ask because we're already getting hit with support tickets of members asking for it to be disabled (despite notifying them about how to do it).

First, thanks for this add-on @Lyphiard, great work! :)

Is there any way to "batch" disable the "email user on change of IP" setting for existing users after installation?

I only ask because we're already getting hit with support tickets of members asking for it to be disabled (despite notifying them about how to do it).
The only way to batch disable this option would be through modifying the table xf_user_option.

Also, I believe there are some phrases/templates messed up somewhere in the latest version.

Members have reported being notified about ACP logins, when they should be notified with notifications about their IP change.

eg. One of our regular members recently received this (he is not listed to receive ACP login alerts):
You are receiving this email because you are in the list of users to be notified when someone logs onto your board's Admin Control Panel. Please find the login details listed below.

Details:
  • IP Address: 2601:343:8100:censored
  • Date: 09/13/2016 01:22 PM UTC
  • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/52.0.2743.116 Safari/537.36
This is his IP address.

It appears something has been mixed up with the phrases somewhere and he has received the IP change alert but it contains the wrong phrase, should it not look like this:
We noticed a recent login to your account from a new IP address. If this was not you, we recommend that you immediately change your password.

Details:
  • IP Address: 2601:343:8100:censored
  • Date: 09/13/2016 01:22 PM UTC
  • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/52.0.2743.116 Safari/537.36

Thank you! A really useful addon. I think it definitely increased my forum security! I just have one suggestion, I really would like to see that the admin is able to set the mail address, because I would like to use a other mail for this. :) But anyways great addon! :)

Had syntax errors all over the site when users were attempting to click on membership profiles. Had to uninstall the mod. Version 1.5.10 of xF I'm using.

Received this error:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: password_date - library/XenForo/Visitor.php:678
Generated By: Unknown Account, 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(678): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 678, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php(221): XenForo_Visitor->offsetGet('password_date')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/LoginSecurity/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php(72): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->completeLogin(391857, 0, 'http://www.chri...', Array)
#3 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php(144): LoginSecurity_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->completeLogin(391857, 0, 'http://www.chri...', Array)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/LoginSecurity/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php(11): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): LoginSecurity_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "http://www.christianforums.com/login/login"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/login/login"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["login"] => string(15) "zipple@mail.com"
    ["register"] => string(1) "0"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"