1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Login content disappears on pages with banner

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by dutchbb, Dec 12, 2010.

1. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

See screenshot. On pages where I have a banner running with OpenX most of the login content disappears (it is visible for a short moment after drop down).

banner_login_gone.png

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

What browser are you using? And please send a link to your board so we can test this.

3. dutchbb

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'm unable to reproduce that with Safari 5.0.3 on Windows. I'd guess this is a Safari+Mac issue. I'm also unsure what could be the cause or a possible workaround. The submit row appearing is particularly strange.

5. dutchbb

When I remove the OpenX Javascript code everything works. To me it seems that the login drop down can not be combined with OpenX Javascript code. OpenX is quite important for running ads on lots of forums, so I hope it can be fixed.

Can anyone else on Mac reproduce this on the URL above? Because otherwise it could be related to an issue specific to my browser.

6. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

Yes, it goes tits up for me on Mac + Safari (but not Mac + Firefox). Screen shot attached. The log in jumps halfway up and goes "fuzzy". Safari 5.0.3.

Screen shot 2010-12-17 at 19.55.48.png

dutchbb likes this.
  7. dutchbb

Thanks is there anyone else running OpenX with XF and having this issue?

8. dutchbb

The problem is gone in beta 6 :)

9. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'll move this to resolved then.
    Let us know if it reoccurs.