XF 1.3 login button in sidebar

What template file holds the login button on the right sidebar?

I tried using the class names in the page source, but they don't seem to be the right ones.

In the image on the right, the sign has some extra text in it, I need to remove it, but I'm not sure what template holds the loginbutton info.

The Imgur text? Looks like it's an issue with the image. Did you get this style from a developer? If you did, it would be best to contact them as they'll be able to better assist you. :)

The developer for that template abandoned it long ago, I've fixed almost all of the issues I just have a couple left to work out.
To reiterate.. if you are referring to the Imgur on the image, then you may be linking to a remote site for that image and it's placing a watermark on it. You need to see where that image is being served from and then obtain a clean image and link it to there.
Also, you can find the image name and then do a search on the templates for it to find where it is listed.

It's not a watermark and the image is hosted on my website, I tried searching for the name of the image, which is "sign" but couldn't find it.
Link to your site... I may be able to figure out where it's coming from - but trouble shooting from a screenshot can be a little difficult.

Top Bottom