XF 2.1 log in

OverHere

I have just installed the latest tested v2.0.12 version. On this XF forum, on the log in box, as seen in the attached picture - you can see it says 'log in using' facebook or twitter etc. But, this is not visible in v2.0.12? Is this how it is or have I missed something?

That depends on the audience you're targeting really. Do you expect people to find you on Facebook? Then it would make sense to offer Facebook login. Nearly everyone has a Google account so why not offer that option?

It only takes about 10 minutes to set them all up so it's not going to be a big bother to add them. As far as whether or not this encourages people to sign up I have no data on that. However, I have to imagine the option to sign up without having to create yet another account would be enticing.

That depends on the audience you're targeting really. Do you expect people to find you on Facebook? Then it would make sense to offer Facebook login. Nearly everyone has a Google account so why not offer that option?

It only takes about 10 minutes to set them all up so it's not going to be a big bother to add them. As far as whether or not this encourages people to sign up I have no data on that. However, I have to imagine the option to sign up without having to create yet another account would be enticing.

i done it!

Top Bottom