XF 1.4 Local time

MonstaMunch

Sorry for very basic question but I searched and couldn't find the answer so; How do I set my forums to display user's local times?

8R6mJzM.jpg

This is the only relevant part of the APC I can find and there doesn't seem to be an option to set it to be localized.

Thanks in advance for any help.

That's what time guests (unregistered users) will see. Registered users can set their time zones accordingly in account/preferences. Also, upon registration, users' time zones are automatically detected.

Thanks, though I was looking into it because members were complaining that times weren't local. Is there a way I can set it by default to use their local time when they are logged in?

Thanks again.

I guess this means I've messed up something in the settings as multiple people are telling me it isn't going to their timezone by default. I'll try to work out what I've done wrong. Thanks for your time.

Note that the list isn't exhaustive so there may be some time zones which are not available but they should be few and far between.

There's not really anything you can do to affect it - as stated above, their time zone should be auto detected and set, but they can change it if they wish.

Top Bottom