Implemented Load extra.css at the very end of css output

CyberAP

Currently xenforo inculdes extra.css into the main css.php output and it looks like:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css.php?css=xenforo,form,public&amp;style=1&amp" />
And there go all additional css templates, for e.x in threads we have:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css.php?css=attachment_editor,bb_code,editor_ui,message,message_user_info,quick_reply,share_page,thread_view&amp;style=1&amp" />
The problem is that if we want to modify some design that is set in second css.php output we have to use !important, which will overwrite any css that we've set for some class, id. But if we include extra.css in the second output we don't have to do this anymore. I think it is more a bug because extra.css functionality is seriously limited as it works now.
Thanks.

Upvote 5
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well, I think using specific selectors is ok for now, but I hope the functional of extra.css will be improved in future.

Yeah, it generally is. Though there's always specificity increases as an option. They're actually much easier to do than discussed here too: just double up a class name in your selector. (As in, if you want to match .class, use .class.class.) Though obviously if you don't have to do that...

Top Bottom