1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Live name color changing?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Diverse, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Diverse

Diverse New Member

Hey everyone I am wondering if there is a plugin for live name color changing?

For my top posters I know how to give them different perks etc.. but does anyone know how to get there name color changing like this? Please let me know this would mean a lot to me!

Thanks everyone for taking your time on reading this example down below!

Example: Of User name live color changing
    [​IMG]

2. Diverse

Diverse New Member

Could someone please help me with this it would mean a lot thanks! <3

3. Zynektic

Zynektic Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if there is an add-on to do that but one for names with different looks to them is [3.studIo] Custom Markup For User although I use an older version as newest update did not work.

I don't think it has live changes but you can add stylish to it and allow them to style it themselves.

4. Diverse

Diverse New Member

Thanks for posting this!

I am going to check this out but does anyone have any other idea's for making this live feature work I want it for my top posters so once they hit it there name will have the live color changing and no edits are necessary for them just for the achievement